Thursday, June 27, 2024

3 Classroom Decor Ideas for the New School Year - #3 Llama Llama Brights


My Llama Llama decor set is near and dear to my heart. This was the first decor set I created. I also used it when I taught my own son in second grade. My classroom was beautiful. I loved the color combo of navy, pink, and lime. It was bright and cheerful without being overwhelming. Let's look at a few of the many pieces in this classroom decor resource.

Llama Llama Decor



I love the llama sayings on this little clip chart for behavior. It is a fun way to keep all the students on task.
These sweet bookmarks are a great gift for students at the beginning of the year or anytime throughout it.


You can see some of the other pieces here as well including calendar pieces, binder covers, posters, alphabet chart, and word wall.

A few more pieces include student desk name tags, labels, and a number line. 



Here is a great way to use the calendar piece in a unique display.



No comments:

Post a Comment