Sunday, April 14, 2019

Classroom Decor Trends


What are the classroom decor trends? What's hot right now? Well for one thing, llamas have been going strong for a few years. Here are two very different, but fun types of llama decor. The first is green, pink and blue themed with a splash of llama. You can find this over here. I sell the whole shabang together or you can purchase smaller sections of the set separately. 



This boho llama set was created due to a request from a customer who wanted more of a boho feel in their classroom and I just love how it turned out. The colors are muted with mustard, teal and other accents as well. The cute boho llamas have fun accessories like pompoms and colorful saddles. You can find it here


Another fun trend I am seeing is bringing in the great outdoors in a nature theme. My into the wild set is just that, a little piece of nature to bring a relaxing, natural feel to the class. You can find it here


Superheroes are always a classic in classrooms and this one is a fun spin on an old tradition. I love how this turned out! Check it out over here


With the widespread use of cell phones, selfies are a definite trend that is not going away anytime soon. With that in mind, I created this selfie decor set featuring a Polaroid photo alphabet display, hashtag phrases, camara decor, and even a trendy set of hexagon-shaped motivational posters. The neon and black name plates are so fun!  I am so excited about this set, it is my latest one! Check it out here 
I know school is just winding down for the year, but is definitely not over yet. I know that there are a million and one things on your to do list. I know that life at the end of the year is crazy-busy. But I also know that if you are anything like me, you are already thinking about next year. I am putting these sets on sale for the next couple of days. If you are interested, do not miss out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment