Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Positive-Notes-for-Students

I don't know about you, but I LOVE giving out positive notes for students. I am realizing that this year (while teaching at a first year school that is starting from the ground up) I have not been as intentional on this as I was last year. I would LOVE to get back on the 
bandwagon.This cute little clipart pack that I picked up a while back was my inspiration to get back in the swing of things and start appreciating the beauty I am seeing in my 
classroom each day. It helps me stay positive to actually look for things to celebrate instead of focusing on the difficult parts of the day.  

I usually do not send out a note to everyone all at once, but when I announce that I have some positive notes for students, the excitement and anticipation builds. Students know that if today is not their turn, they will be getting one at some point coming up. 

Here's a look at these little notes that are bringing a smile to my face. End the year strong. Help encourage your kiddos with positive feedback in the scramble toward the finish line at the end of this year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment