Thursday, October 25, 2018

Making Magic Happen

Creating magic in the classroom does not have to take a lot. You can use what you have. I literally raided my garage to find some things from years past to create a special transformation for tomorrow. One of the things I wanted to put up, I could not even find...now I am wondering if I threw it out...and I am kicking myself over it just in case....

So we are ready for our first author's celebration and I wanted to make it special by creating an experience for my seconds. I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag yet, but maybe you can figure it out by looking at some picture clues. 






Can't wait to create a magical moment in my classroom. I'll be back to share the details of our day. What do you do to engage your students?

No comments:

Post a Comment