Friday, July 20, 2018

Boho Llama Decor Bundle

New things are about to happen in my TPT store and I am so excited about it. I have several new decor sets coming out this month, just in time for school. Before I post the new sets, I want to introduce my Boho Llama Set. This set has been up in several pieces for a while now. I am getting everything bundled together and hope to have the full bundle up this weekend. I absolutely love it. A few people have somehow stumbled across some of the pieces that I have up on TPT and are already enjoying them. 

How cute is this alpha banner? Seriously, I absolutely LOVE this style...and the colors have me swooning!



Another look at a small sample of the alpha banner. You can also see some of the positive notes home resting on the little shelf. Love using little notes like this to let parents know that I see the good in their babies. 


These are a couple of the different binder covers that I have for this set. There are six different styles in all, and they are so llama-licious. 



Just a quick peek at the overall look of the set. You can really tie it in with so many different color combinations. You can see a little view of the calendar set as well on the floor in the picture below. 



Love this sweet calendar bulletin board with hanging pieces.


An up close view of the positive notes home.



If you are interested in snagging the full decor set, be on the lookout for its debut this weekend. I will update with a post here. 

Update: My Boho Llama Decor set is now available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment