Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Holiday Math Games

I know you feel it too. Excitement is in the air. Students have shorter attention spans. School can seem like a drag to them as they anticipate the upcoming Christmas break. They (and let's face it....you) are barely hanging on. 

It's time to bring even more activity and fun into the classroom to conquer the wiggles that come around every year at this time. With that thought in mind, I decided to turn some of my math lessons into games and activities that get my students working with partners, doing games, and getting in some movement around the room. The engagement has been so high in my class while implementing these fun activities with my second graders. 






Bring some sanity back to your class at math time with my Common Core aligned activities. Be sure to check these games out at my TPT store here: Math Activities Pack or they can be purchases individually here, here, and here. Sign up for my give away on Instagram over here.



No comments:

Post a Comment