Thursday, July 23, 2015

School Bags


I have found that in years past, I have a ton of things to bring home. And all that adds up to a lot of weight and bags too heavy to carry. And too much stuff to complete in one night anyway. So this year I decided to purchase a smaller school bag. One that will not hold so much. One that will hold the right amount for me to be able to complete in a night. Introducing the Scout Bag. This is the Pocket Rocket Bag in the Panky pattern. And I LOVE it.


Here's what I love about it. First of all, it's super cute. Love the fun and funky pink paisley/flower design with black straps and trim with white stitching.I love the 6 deep pockets. The top zips. There is a flap of pockets inside. The flap has one zipper pocket, one open pocket, and a tiny clear pocket with a snap that would fit a thumb drive or SD card or a few coins. The material it is made from feels like a recyclable shopping bag or Ikea bag, only extra thick. I don't love that, but it is sturdy and will probably be much easier to keep clean than fabric or canvas. Overall, I am really happy with my purchase and I am looking forward to carrying this stylish bag (purchased on Amazon) for my first day back to school...and the entire year.

No comments:

Post a Comment